Our client is a global technology consulting firm and AWS Advanced Consulting partner, raising standards in cloud & infrastructure services. They are looking for an AWS Sr. Full-Stack Developer to join their growing team! This project involves collaborating with your team, engineers, and the engagement manager to architect and develop the best technical approach, delivering value iteratively and in an agile manner to customers. You must also own and communicate technical architecture and implementation. Lastly, you must meet/exceed functional and technical depth and complexity required for software development and application modernization that includes server-less architecture & containerization. This position brings excellent opportunities for growth and exposure within all levels of the organization. Develop great business relationships throughout the company footprint! Are you the next AWS Sr. Full-Stack Developer? Reach out today with your updated resume for immediate consideration!
location: Bethesda, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 200,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Deliver professional services with a twist of customer obsession (customer oriented).
- Collaborate with tech lead, engineers and the engagement manager to architect and develop the best technical approach, delivering value iteratively and in an agile manner to customers.
- Own and communicate technical architecture and implementation.
- Meet/exceed functional/technical depth and complexity required for software development and application modernization that includes serverless architecture & containerization.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.