**** 100% remote potential *****
Our client in St. Louis, Missouri is looking for a full stack C# .Net Developer to join their team for a contract to hire position. The ideal candidate will have:
- 4+ years experience (mid-senior level)
- C# .Net with NodeJS and ReactJS experience
- Full stack development experience
- AWS Cloud experience
location: CHESTERFIELD, Missouri
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Provide IT solution design, delivery & support expertise in modern Cloud, Web, Data and DevOps technologies.
- Implements timely decisions on complicated technical problems.
- Manages individual tasks and timelines with an ability to work without direct supervision.
- Mentors and coaches teammates.
- Apply leadership & ownership through full solution development life cycle while providing estimates, deliverables, and results.
- Meet regularly with Project Management and Technical leads to manage status, milestones, risks and issues in an Agile SDLC.
- Engage in customer planning sessions and demonstrate ability to drive out requirements.
- Analyze requirements, develop technical specifications and perform solution gap analysis via Agile/Kanban methodology.
- Provide technical and/or business application consultation to customers and team members regarding functionality, architecture, operating systems and databases for complex product systems.
- Prepare and present application and programming design solutions to fulfill business requirements.
- Engage technical analysts and business users to provide input on test cases, test scenarios, and test plans.
- Engage teams outside of immediate group as required (product integration points, infrastructure, helpdesk, security, vendors).
- Evaluate and balance application change risk with business need for timely product enhancements.
- Efficiently design, deliver and release operational enhancements to address performance, stability, monitoring capabilities.
- Develop & mature operational support knowledge base and playbook documentation to complement product solutions.
- Identify and rapidly resolve issues to enable operations. Provide training guidance to team members and users as required.
- Develop and maintain effective customer relationships to maintain credibility and trust.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.