Telecom Business Analyst acts as a liaison between technical and control user groups assisting in the control and metrics efforts across Systems. This position handles management reporting, project management, business analysis and research to support key telecom activities. **********************
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Daily Management of Telecom Vendors including voice and data carriers
- Ordering and Provisioning of new voice and data circuits as required by the business
- Maintain Vendor Relationships for all Telecommunications Carriers
- Able to support and escalate issues with vendors as required
- Track Billing and SLA among Telecom carriers to ensure they are in line with contracted rates
- Ensure timely renewals of contracted circuits, negotiate as needed to improve monthly run rates
- Experience with Avaya Aura PBX administration preferred along with willingness and ability to learn
Planning and Organization
- Maintain team databases and issues log; coordinate and support communications surrounding these activities and tracking versus key dates
- Track all control team activities and metrics monitoring throughout life cycle and develop a governance controls management report
- Translate and produce a standardized metrics management report using effective visual images and standard design elements.
- Recommend operational and business workflow changes to management in order to strengthen the control environment
- Facilitate the expansion of metrics development by identifying and evaluating key metrics with teams across Systems for eventual production to management
- Provide sound business recommendations on complex issues.
- Seek continuous process improvement specific to assigned functions in effort to increase the IT control environment
- Respond to inquiries and resolve issues timely and subject to organized documentation practices.
- Incorporate clear, concise communication practices
- Promote IT Governance practices in assigned activities and with colleagues
- Bachelor's degree.
- 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Proven business analysis skills, including business requirements, product proposals and business and technical workflows.
- Ability to analyze current workflows and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Proven project management, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, while meeting deadlines.
- Superior math skills
- Superior ability in Microsoft Office products specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.