Our client is looking for a hardworking, team-oriented, and reliable field technician to join their team for a 9-month contract with extension (up to 2 years). If you're interested, please apply!
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $22 - 30 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Must have hands-on field tech WIN 10 PC upgrades/PC deployment experience. The candidate is required to work onsite at hospitals, fully protective suits are supplied and required.
- Healthcare background is a preferred.
- Must have excellent customer service mentality who is calm and patient since you will be working around doctors and health care professionals.
- Must be coach able and able to take direction well.
- Provides technical services in support of project work as needed
- Recommends changes to procedures, processes, and implements as approved
- Assesses diagnostic information and determines alternatives
- Provides guidance and training to client population on system and products to eliminate recurring errors
- Requirements High school diploma or G.E.D. 3 or more years of technical support experience
- Experience working in hospital setting Experience working with solving computer-related technical problems Experience working with the company escalation policy
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.