Experience in UX Design, lab-based / formal usability testing, remote usability testing, informal usability testing, HE's, Competitor Assessments, wireframes and prototype development using Axure (or similar tool).? Portfolio showing wireframes and prototypes demonstrating skills. Excellent skills required in critical thinking and analysis, meeting facilitation, verbal and written communications, and interpersonal interactions (e.g., partnering, conflict management, resolving priorities between stakeholders, consulting, etc.). Mentor/guide UX designs - including input, review and signoff of user process flows, lead whiteboarding sessions, develop wireframes, mockups, etc. - for Internet, intranet and internal applications and tools as needed. Two or more years of experience in a senior user experience role. Five or more years of experience in interface design, information architecture, interaction design for software applications (having mobile first approach).? Should include experience in creation of deliverables such as user journeys, page flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes for user interface elements for complex websites, software applications. Self-starter that can work with diverse stakeholders and with minimal supervision. strong organizational skills. strong Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, Project and PowerPoint skills appropriate for User Experience documentation
Visual designing skills Experience with establishing a design language system, UI specifications Experience working with teams following Agile methodology Knowledge of HTML & CSS Knowledge of 508 compliance and accessibility guidelines
location: Cleveland, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
1. Will work on specific projects which will include the Member Platform development initiatives.
2. Will communicate with current team on requirements, status and issues.
3. Involved in Meeting facilitation, wire framing, prototyping, usability testing, authoring facilitator guides/scripts for usability testing or focus group sessions, user testing, working closely with development team to ensure quality/accuracy of final product.
4. Analyze varying solutions and provide strategic recommendations with an eye on functionality, cost, technology and value as appropriate.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.