Randstad Technologies is seeking a skilled Program Managre for a contract role in Seattle, WA. If you are ready to join a leader in the Retail and Technology space, please apply and Randstad will be more than happy to assist in helping you land your next role. We look forward to speaking with you!
location: SEATTLE, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Process Improvement (PI):
- Ensure a continual process improvement focus exists across the team, supporting an environment of experimentation and new practice trials.
- Work with Scrummaster to ensure retro findings are incorporated into the teams' work.
- Ensure consistency with lulu's INTL common practices.
- Contribute to and lead Process Improvement activities as appropriate.
- Partner with peer Project/Program Managers to share and leverage lessons learned, fostering a PI culture at all times.
- Facilitate team assessments, against the common practice frameworks in use for INTL.
- Celebrate and communicate (peacock it out) team successes including calling out positive team behaviors or individual contributions.
- Partner closely with the Product Managers and team members to identify opportunities to work closely/collaboratively within the team and across teams.
- Build time for fun/silly time with the team.
- Identify and address with individuals or the group those behaviors that run counter to positive team culture.
- Foster collaborative and productive culture.
- Foster trust within the team, people speaking up at meetings, etc.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.