We are looking for a certfied Clarity EPIC Reporting Analyst for a direct hire role in San Antonio, TX.
Below are the requirements/background we are seeking:
- Bachelor's degree in information management or clinical field, or equivalent professional experience, required.
- Masters degree (statistics, nursing or public health) preferred.
- Three (3) years related work experience in registries, data warehouses and data analysis preferred.
- Project management experience with medical chart review and clinical data abstraction within an integrated health system or academic medical center is highly desirable.
- Experience in data scrubbing, data normalization and validation is highly desirable.
- Experience in Epic EMR is highly desirable and preferred.
- Operational experience with statistical packages (SPSS or SAS) preferred.
- Knowledge of SQL and experience with Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Access and Excel is required.
- Experience building and maintaining Clinical Registries is highly desirable.
- Experience in the following is desirable:
- Applications: SQL Management Studio (required) 2005 or later, GIS (required),
- All other are highly desirable: SPSS or SAS, Visual Studio 2005 or later, Microsoft Access 2005 or later Microsoft Excel 2005 or later.
- Epic Certified in Access, Revenue or Clinical data models is required.
- Languages: ASP/ Web development, Visual Basic (required), SQL (required),
- Databases: Microsoft SQL (required), Microsoft Access (required) Operating Systems: Windows XP (required), Windows 7 (desirable)
location: SAN ANTONIO, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $83,000 - 96,450 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Works to integrate data and information across multiple platforms. Supports clinicians, leadership, administration and other users of Information Services by providing the information on healthcare, outcomes and regulatory reporting.
- Handles the information as it relates to regulatory reporting throughout hospital organization
- Integrates clinical, computer and information sciences for the purposes of identifying, collecting, processing and managing data and information.
- Supports work flow analysis and manages multiple data sources to create comprehensive databases and reports.
- Supports clinical practice, administration, education, research and the expansion of clinical knowledge
- SQL Coding and extracting data to put into a visual, end user facing document that is easy to read/follow in order to make informed decisions
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.