- 1-2+ years of experience with Angular 2+ or later
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Solid experience with Test-Driven Development
- Excellent written and verbal communication, as well as time management skills
- Learn new concepts and technologies fast and apply them in an agile manner
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $37.50 - 46.88 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- As a developer on this project, you will be part of a team that develops and supports an Angular frontend supported by a .Net web API backend.
- We are looking for highly skilled developers to add functionality to our clients' web application while maintaining a great user experience.
- You should have at least three years of experience with .Net and Angular.
- You will work with product owners to explore and develop new features.
- Critical thinking skills are essential for problem-solving and defect resolution.
- As part of the development team, you will attend daily scrums and participate in sprint activities like backlog refinement, reviews, retrospectives, and planning. Azure DevOps is used for task tracking, source control, and CI/CD.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.