location: Chevy Chase, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Develop and support custom Java-based applications.
- Architect application structure, object models, define dependencies, etc.
- Write front-end code using ReactJS, HTML, CSS and other relevant technologies.
- Design and develop data models, Oracle PL/SQL, and database tables, triggers, and views.
- Collaborate with team members, clients, and other IT support teams.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or related field
- Eight years of working with the software development lifecycle, including system analysis, design, development, testing, debugging, documentation, training, deployment, postproduction support
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Quick learner, and understand existing data models.
- Dynamic and proactive, with exceptional technical skills.
- Proven track record of successful delivery.
- Experience working in Agile development environment.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.