Looking for a 100% Remote- Senior Software Engineer to join out team. This person will play a key role in designing and developing enterprise web applications. The ideal candidate should thrive on new technical challenges and innovate our products, technology stack & development processes. Experience in working in a Lean/Agile team and be focused on delivering value and delighting customers.
location: Newton, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $140,000 - 160,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Work with our existing Google Cloud and On Premises environments.
- Partner with Development teams to support new and existing applications.
- Design, develop and support CI/CD pipelines for our applications.
- Deploy applications to the cloud, leverage appropriate technology stack for high-availability, fault tolerance and auto-scaling
- Facilitate the development and implementation of DevOps best practices
- Manage Cloud environments for access, availability, and security.
- Implement and maintain monitors, alarms, and notifications
- Work with Developers to migrate applications to the cloud
- Provide operational support to product development teams
- Performance analysis and capacity planning
- Be part of the on-call schedule
- Knowledge, skills and abilities required:
- Bachelor's degree in a related technology field.
- 5 years' experience with Linux systems.
- 5 years' work experience with 2 in DevOps.
- SCM tools Git and or Bitbucket
- Scripting ability in bash, python, Perl or equivalent language
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Experience with GitLab, Terraform, and or Ansible.
- Experience with Jenkins, Maven, Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Linux systems
- Understanding of Release Management and SRE (Site Reliability Engineering) practices
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative mindset to work with multiple Development teams building holistic solutions
- Nice to have:
- Exposure to Java based SAAS applications
- Exposure to networking, firewalls, load-balancers, CDN systems.
- Familiarity with SQL and NoSQL database technologies
- Exposure to AWS or Microsoft Azure
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information