Our client is in need of a Software Developer with experience in C/C++. This person will be responsible for writing new programs as well as maintaining and modifying existing applications programs. The candidate is also responsible for troubleshooting and fixing defects and following the clients chosen applications development standards and methodologies. 3 years of experience in C/C++. Experience with Oracle and Cobol is desirable. Familiarity with MS Visual Studio is a plus.
location: IRVINE, California
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 63 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Designs, develops, implements, and maintains major and/or mission critical applications.
- Must be able to escalate issues or gaps in the design, and must be able to coordinate with other teams as needed.
- Responsible for coordinating tasks with onshore and offshore counterparts.
- Must also be able to do bug fixing on the builds they performed; must be able to investigate and determine the root cause of the issue, as well as provide fixes to those issues.
- The candidate must also request re-migrations to QA/Production environments to deploy the fix.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information