We are seeking a highly qualified and motivated Salesforce Professional to join our Global Salesforce Architecture team as a Junior Business Analyst-Technical writer. As a Junior Business Analyst-Technical Writer, you will work closely with Business leaders to translate complex business requirements into user stories and end-user documentation.
**This role is 70% Salesforce BA work and 30% Salesforce Tech Writing - creating user guides**
Up to 2-year fully remote project with potential to convert permanent.
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- This role is responsible for overseeing Business Analysts or having individual responsibility for applying analytical skills to determine and document accurate business requirements; presenting these requirements in a manner that is concise, measurable and flexible enough to meet project and stakeholder needs.
- This person should have exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- This role liaises with IT, Demand, and Business Stakeholders in order to understand the structure, policies and operations of the business and to recommend solutions that will enable the Business Stakeholders to achieve their goal(s).
- This role works with the Project Manager and Relationship Manager to manage the stakeholders' expectations, ensures that the solution is within the expressed business need, and provides business analysis work progress and other relevant information that may affect the project scope, schedule and cost.
- This role also will work closely with the Test Lead.
- Must have at least 5 years experience in the following areas: Knowledge with the SDLC activities expected to develop custom developed and packaged applications with exposure to Business Process Modeling and/or Re-engineering is preferred.
- Also Business Use Case Development, Business Rules Development, Use Case Driven Requirement Methods, UML and RUP knowledge is preferred.
Candidates should have knowledge in Enterprise Application Portfolio Strategy/Development.
- Experience in Agile development, Team Foundation Server, including entering User Stories, Bugs, Enhancements, Burndown and working with off shore resources. Experience with stfSoft
Deep experience with the full Microsoft BI stack, including: SQL Server, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS, SharePoint,, .NET (for any architects) strong business analysis skills, facilitation skills and a thorough understanding of analysis deliverables (including UML artifacts and how they relate to the development process).
- Demonstrated technical and leadership expertise in application development and project management in distributed systems and web technologies.
- strong technology acumen and track record of hands-on implementations across multiple technologies.
- Ability to translate technical data and concepts and communicate them to non-technical personnel.
- strong skills in both technology and business domains, creative and practical in managing the relationship between the two. strong background in implementing enterprise initiatives on a large scale.
- Undergraduate Degree (e.g., BA, BS) or equivalent experience.
- Preferred Degree: BS/BA
- Preferred Fields of Study: Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or Liberal Arts
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Preferred Experience
- 3+ years' experience in Salesforce projects using agile software development methodologies throughout the whole life cycle with repeated and demonstrable success
- Experience defining functional/technical design, writing user stories and documentation
- Experience in documenting release notes and/or help text and error messages.
- Understanding of when to use configuration vs customization.
- Excellent oral and written communication, meeting facilitation, negotiation, decision making, and problem solving skills.
- Experience working within a diverse, fast paced environment, collaborate effectively across teams and juggle multiple projects and initiatives in different phases simultaneously
- Ability to effectively work and communicate with Business leaders and Architects on requirements, implementation approaches and solutions
- Demonstrated ability to understand cross-product, cross-platform, and upstream/downstream impacts.
- strong ability to extract relevant and meaningful information from multiple sources and apply it to solution designs that are scalable and supported by a well defined implementation approach
- Thorough understanding and application of Salesforce.com best practices, functionality, setup & configuration and general architecture
- Proven ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner
- Demonstrates abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team player:
- Understanding personal and team roles
- Contributing to a positive working environment by building relationships with team members
- Proactively seeking guidance, clarification, and feedback
- Providing guidance, clarification, and feedback to less-experience team members
- strong ability to effectively prioritize and complete simultaneous high priority requests
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information