We are a rapidly growing cross-discipline new product development team with an entrepreneurial spirit AND all the benefits/security of a Fortune 500 company. Here, every one of us makes a difference, and we all have a seat at the table.
If you are an engineering professional passionate about developing world-class electro-mechanical products with advanced UX and connectivity and want to be an integral member of a nimble and resourceful technical team where your efforts directly impact and improve the lives of people the world over, this is where you belong.
Here, you will focus on designing, and developing software for pumps and sensor products from concept to production.
location: Barrington, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 138,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Design, code, test, debug, and document software according to customer needs
- Ensure compliance with documented software processes and procedures throughout the life cycle of software products
- Analyze, diagnose, and resolve errors related to applications
- Maintain systems once they are deployed in production
- Apply new techniques and tools to improve design time, cost, reliability, and functionality
- Assist other departments in the resolution of design related problems that arise during production
- Support proactive risk management and mitigation
- Fulfill responsibilities under ISO 9001 and 14001 requirements
- Achieve target milestones and regularly and proactively communicate progress to the project team
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3-5 years of relevant software development experience
- Working knowledge of Agile environments and methodologies
- Linux OS
- Experience in Docker and cloud technology such as AWS
- Experience with embedded systems: RTOS, Embedded Linux
- Interest in embedded electromechanical product development
- Interest in learning other programming languages or new technologies as needed
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information