**** 100% remote position ****
Our client in St. Louis, Missouri is looking for a Program Manager/ Senior level Project Manager to join their team for a long term project. The ideal candidate will have experience working with external clients, insurance industry experience, working with budgets, forward thinking, and working with stakeholders.
If interested, please apply.
location: CHESTERFIELD, Missouri
job type: Contract
salary: $68 - 72 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Leads client engagement projects beginning-to-end, with particular focus on implementations and support of technical e-underwriting solutions with external insurance industry customers.
- Provides leadership and partnership with internal and external stakeholders to help create and protect value of project deliverables and impact on business outcomes.
- Leads multiple, cross-functional business and IT projects and technology initiatives and applies innovative solutions to systems, hardware, software, networking, programming, and/or applications problems.
- Embraces a high level of change with competing customer expectations in a highly customer-focused environment.
- Mentors staff on the project teams including, but not limited to training, evaluating, and coaching.
- Maintains and fosters internal and external client relationships. Takes ownership of the relationship and ensure that clients' objectives are met and gains understanding when the objectives are not feasible.
- Analyzes customer requirements, evaluates new or existing technology, presents recommendations, and determines test and implementation schedules for the introduction of new or enhanced systems, networks, hardware, software, or applications.
- Plans and manages resources ensuring all projects meet scope, quality and budget expectations of the client. Avoids surprises.
- Provides technical guidance to ensure effective systems' utilization and integration.
- Maintains current knowledge of industry practices, trends and applications. May perform an advisory role to senior management on potential new business developments and programs.
- Ensures that projects adhere to the project approval process as supported by the Project Execution Office (PEO).
- Proactively seeks to enforce and advance best practices and consistent project management practices, policies, and guidelines.
- Maintains regular and predictable attendance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information