We are looking for a .Net Developer for a direct hire opportunity in San Antonio, TX.
If you have most or all of the following skills required we'd love to speak with you!
- Requires a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university. Prefer related formal training.
- Licenses and/or Certifications: Software Development or related technical certifications preferred.
- Requires ten or more years of Applications Developer experience.
- Five years experience performing customer facing duties such as requirements development, demonstration sessions, etc.
- Seven years SQL language experience required with T?SQL required and PL/SQL preferred
- Seven years' experience with JavaSripts libraries including but not limited to jQuery, jQuery UI, AngularJS, React.js, Modernizr.
- Five years' experience with web services integrations with cloud based applications (SaaS) like (NetSuite, MasterControl, Infor, etc).
- Prefer programming experience with object?oriented programming languages required with C# language. Experience with one or more of the following technologies and practices is a plus: SharePoint, Microsoft Team Foundation, SQL Server, Oracle, ASP, Visual Studio, WebStorm, NUnit, QUnit, TeamCity, Web.API, REST
- Must have theoretical and working knowledge of application development platforms such as Microsoft .Net Framework, SharePoint, SQL, and Oracle.
- Must have theoretical and working knowledge of Test?Driven Development as well as Domain?Driven Design.
- Must have theoretical and working knowledge of core Object?Oriented Programming principles such as Abstraction, Inheritance, SOLID, Dependency Injection, and key Design Patterns.
- Must have theoretical and working knowledge of thin and thick client?server development principles.
- Must possess the analytical skills to determine root cause and risk elements while considering alternative courses of action.
- Must have excellent multi?tasking skills and problem-solving skills. Must be able to mentor team members.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to participate in interaction with the business for the purpose of relationship management on behalf of the team, requirements formulation, and status updates.
- Must be a self?starter and self?directed worker.
- Must be able to anticipate future application development needs to improve and update the current systems. Must be able to keep information confidential.
- Must be neat in appearance and well groomed.
- Must be professional, detail oriented, self motivated, innovative, creative, assertive, organized, communicative, and have the ability to work independently.
- Must be willing to keep up with the latest relevant technology trends.
location: San Antonio, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Work with a team of fellow Application Developers to accomplish software development project and software maintenance goals. Design, enhance and implement new and existing software applications.
- Serve as an SME for multiple standard organizational platforms.. Troubleshoot and resolve application issues.
- Responsible for researching and evaluating new application technologies.
- Be directly involved in at least two of the following: BizTalk, SharePoint, NetSuite, ASP, Oracle, workflows, and other application development technologies.
- Design, prepare and execute coded unit test using NUnit testing tools
- Lead in proactive of Test?Driven Development.
- Mentor junior level co?workers and review developed applications for quality and development standardization. Maintain development standards for team projects in GitHub.
- Attend, and participate in staff meetings and related activities; attend training to keep up to date with application development advancements.
- Meet with internal customers to gather requirements and flesh out scope of work and deliverables. Oversee the installation and maintenance of all software applications.
- Provide technical strategy and best practice direction to employees and coworkers. Communicate with other departments regarding application issues.
- Oversee the management of all mission critical applications to ensure its availability. Maintain a close working relationship with departmental management and co?workers. Participate in business analysis duties as assigned.
- As a potential ambassador for the team, maintain good professional relationships with members of business. Participate in architectural improvement assignments as assigned.
- Act as an example for quality?driven development for junior developers.
- Apply and lead in the application of software craftsmanship and engineering as outlined by team leadership and architects.
- Participate in development operations tasks such and managing Continuous Integration Server, Source Control Server, Automated Deployment Server, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information