This Engineer develops firmware and embedded software for endoscopic imaging and illumination systems within the Flexible Robotics division. In addition, the Engineer serves as a subject matter expert on vision FPGA micro-architecture, performance, and system-level integration, and assumes responsibilities as required in design and integration of HDL modules, creation of embedded software modules, and design verification/simulation
location: REDWOOD CITY, California
job type: Contract
salary: $100 - 121 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Design, implement and debug Verilog firmware and embedded software for a Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC-based camera and video acquisition/compression system
- Support firmware micro-architecture definition, and help drive overall vision sub-system development
- Develop software scripts and test benches for facilitating automated system testing
- Integrate between software, firmware and hardware components
- Other related duties as needed may be assigned
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information