We are a business unit within a global professional services firm. Our mission is to transform the world of flexible work, starting with the staffing industry, by empowering workers and companies through our core values of transparency, choice, control, and speed, coupled with the credibility and support of a global professional services firm.
Our soft-launched in October 2021 in the New York region and is planning to rapidly expand its features and functionality, while expanding its business geographically across major metropolitan areas in North America.
Objectives of the Role
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to lead best-in-class product practices for our breakthrough digital work platform. This is the perfect role for someone looking to get in on the ground floor of an innovative, fast-growth digital business that has all the excitement and upside of a startup but with the security of being part of a large organization. The Product Manager will work closely with the Head of our organization, as well as the Head of Platform Success and Head of Technology, to ensure that all business and product goals are carried all the way through to production and measured against business objectives.
The successful individual will possess the following three key attributes:
- Equipped with a deep bench of data-informed business best practices to correlate product requirements to business goals.
- Established UI/UX accomplishments, including owning product designs, not just functionality, with a track record of working directly with and guiding designers.
- strong background in business process analysis with an emphasis on data flows, business rules and systems integrations, preferably with experience within a medium or large organization with multiple integrated systems and separate business functions.
location: NEW YORK, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $165,000 - 175,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Ability to clearly understand critical business goals and strategy and translate those into product requirements and deliverables.
- Contribute goals to key groups and gather acceptance criteria.
- Own product roadmap and backlog implementation schedule with engineering team to ensure timely delivery in an agile setup, including presentation, explanation, business impact and timing
- Ability to justify and quantify the business value of requested features.
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Conduct competitive analysis for best-in-class features and functionality
- Continuously monitor and evaluate third party applications to enhance value and speed to market
- Maintain product adoption metrics
- Lead story writing (requirement gathering) at user level (non-technical)
- Maintain product manual (knowledgebase) and user documentation
- Demonstrate the product , internally and externally when needed
- Assist in training of internal personnel, including training videos and documentation
- A team player with the communication and interpersonal skills to create trust and influence across creative, technical, and business stakeholders
- Work with engineering teams to:
- Develop timing of the roadmap
- Define, scope and prioritize projects (ideation to launch), and manage the product development lifecycle
- Evaluate buy vs. build
- Finalize grooming
- Finalize sprint efforts
- 8+ years of experience with at least 4 years of experience as an external facing product manager (required)
- 3+ years of experience managing and integrating multiple ERP/ CRM applications (required)
- Navigate a complex organization and variety of stakeholders to gain buy-in for new initiatives and lead cross functional projects (e.g., finance, sales, HR, legal)
- Work closely with a scrum master and/or project managers to achieve business and product objectives in a continuous and value driven delivery
- With SEM and online advertising as it concerns the relationship with product development
- With product analytics software (e.g., Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Heap, Pendo, Appcues, etc.)
- Training cross- function internal teams
- Great technical writing skills
- Previous experience working with a Technical Product Manager is a plus
- Design experience is a plus
- NYC metro area-based individual is highly preferred
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information