A premier client of ours in San Antonio Texas is hiring for an IT infrastructure Auditor for a perm position.
Ideally this candidate will have been either a Systems Engineer, Network Engineer, or Cyber Security Engineer and is interested in performing in an audit capacity to ensure all infrastructure systems are compliant, best practices are being exercised, etc. This is a fantastic opportunity and will provide you with the ability to have exposure to all technology and grow your technical skills outside of one area of infrastructure.
This candidate is responsible for performing assigned audit engagement tasks evaluating and testing the MPC and MPLX information system (IS) control environment primarily within computer applications, technology infrastructure, cybersecurity, and systems development disciplines.
This position will focus on technology infrastructure and on application-related controls. Technology infrastructure can include Windows, UNIX, VMWare ESX, SQL, Oracle, SAP, business and process control networks. The application systems may include financial Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) control testing and regulatory compliance reviews for MPC and MPLX.
We are looking for candidates with the following experience:
- 4+ years of IT support and or audit experience
- Bachelor's degree required; Preferably in Computer Science or Management Information Systems.- Degree is required, in order to be certified auditor, they have to have BS degree. CISA or MSCE preferred.
- CPA or CIA preferred, but not required
- Detail-oriented and strong analytical skills .
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products
- Flexible to work overtime during peak periods as needed
- Ability to travel up to 10%
location: Findlay, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Performs assigned audit duties as both an individual contributor and work product reviewer in accordance with accepted standards. Audit teams are comprised of a Lead Auditor and Staff Auditors with specific responsibilities varying by the assigned role on each audit as noted below.
- Conducts interviews with auditees to ensure a thorough understanding of the business process and controls gaining an understanding of the IT/IS operations, assesses the internal computing controls, and performs tests to ensure the controls are working as intended.
- Evaluates the internal controls within existing computer applications and technology infrastructure and performs Advisory Reviews on major system upgrade projects prior to implementation management and tracking system.
- Meets with client management to discuss concerns and works with management in developing practical action plans to improve controls.
- Determines if additional risks, not identified on the Risk and Control Matrix (RACM) or similar document, should be reviewed with the Lead Auditor for potential inclusion in the audit scope
- Designs and documents an appropriate test plan to address all risks assigned by the Lead Auditor
- Uses data analytics (ACL, IDEA, Excel, etc.) to select the optimal samples for testing; documents all testing results logically, concisely, and with appropriate levels of coaching to support conclusions reached on control effectiveness.
- Schedules and completes business unit interviews to ensure all risks are appropriately identified, risk ranked, and articulated on the RACM or similar document
- Ensures identified high and medium risk business processes are added to the audit plan for testing and that those tests are equitably allocated to the audit staff for timely completion
- Ensures the audit remains on track for completion within the designated time frame and is executed in accordance with IIA and departmental standards
- Acts as a mentor to the less experienced auditors on the team
- Ensures a positive work environment is maintained within the team
- Keeps the auditee and the Internal Audit Manager updated on the audit status
- Ensures the exit meeting documentation is complete and accurate
- Ensures draft audit reports submitted for the Internal Audit Manager's review are complete, accurate and written in conformity with departmental standards.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information