We have over a decade of experience providing talent with clearance and workforce solutions that drive bottom-line value for federal agencies and the organizations that serve them. Learn more about what we do, meet our experienced team and get an inside look at the strategic partnerships that set us apart.
Let's talk about the role.
Location: Melbourne, FL
Remote Capabilities: 100 onsite
Clearance Required: Public Trust
Job Summary: searching for talented experienced Information Security Systems Engineering professionals to join the Network Security Engineering Team comprised of Information Security Systems Engineers (ISSEs) supporting managed network infrastructures for federal government customers.
location: Melbourne, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $92 - 94 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Act as primary engineering support to network security operations for the testing and evaluation of new Security products and services.
- Supervise the technical work of junior security engineers to perform systems engineering design, testing and implementation of network security infrastructure and services.
- Perform lifecycle testing and operational support on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)-based security architectures to maintain compliance with customer-tailored National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST) security controls.
- Perform enterprise security gateway access control, baseline configuration management and system performance testing to ensure requirements compliance.
- Manage and maintain enterprise configuration and provide internal and external (customer) tier 2/3 technical support for the following major systems:
- Web Application Firewall (WAF)
- Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS)
- Global and Local Load Balancer
- Next generation firewall
- API Gateway
- Develop, maintain and publish network security technical documentation in accordance with L3Harris Systems Engineering processes.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.