Randstad Engineering Solutions is looking for a qualified Senior Project Engineer to lead and manage a cross-functional team in design, development, and implementation of space science instruments and technology. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing specific team efforts in support of the program cost, schedule and performance goals and is required to provide technical authority for the assigned program(s).
location: Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
* The management of development projects and R&D programs
* Team co-ordination of proposal work for new business
* Co-ordinate the Engineering interface with the Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) organization and Customer Support team
* Technically coordinate the design and development activities within the engineering functions to ensure that all customer requirements are addressed
* Manage the program plan including scope, schedule, cost, technical, resource and risk management. Establish and maintain detailed technical plans, estimates and schedules
* Lead customer design reviews, technical co-ordination meetings and in-house IPDS Engineering inputs with support from appropriate functional groups as required
* Working with stakeholders including customers, marketing, suppliers, and program management. Setting program commitments and priorities with functional focal, holding them accountable for their performance
* Mentor other Project engineers on the fundamental project engineering principals
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.