The Systems Project Lead will work across the teams within Private Banking. S/he will help to ensure that optimal technical solutions and recommendations are provided in-line with industry best practices and the firm's technology standards.
S/he will work closely with Private Banking development teams and Vendors to lead design, development, and implementations. The Systems Project Lead will oversee development team and will help research and design innovative solutions.
This role will also act as a spokesperson for our Private Banking business colleagues to ensure the appropriate decisions are made related to related to technology development, prioritization, and maintenance activities.
location: New York/Boston, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 175,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Engage with developers, analysts, business partners, other systems areas to deliver solutions, build/execute on Private Banking strategic and tactical items, improve on existing concepts or products, and create new ideas for improving the product suite. Product suite includes FIS Asset Management Accounting platform, Charles River (CRD), and other Wealth Tech products.
- Manage resources that support application suite, combination of employees and consultants both onshore and offshore
- Mentor and direct project members who may or may not be direct reports
- Review technical specification documentation which may include architecture design, interfaces design, data modelling, dataflow diagramming, screen design, workflow analysis, etc.
- Communicate and promote technology and architecture standards among application development team
- Ensure methodology is followed for the project; provide meaningful feedback in accordance with company standards and guidelines
- Manage Scope of Project to minimize scope creep. Understand the changing business needs and how it impacts the overall project and recommend solutions.
- Identify risks and opportunities and help define technology roadmaps
- Manage assigned suite of Private Banking applications across a variety of technical stacks
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience in systems application management including 5+ years of technical experience in the design and development of various applications utilizing a wide range of technologies and vendor platforms in the Wealth Management space.
- Financial Services Industry experience and knowledge of Wealth Management Technology products
- strong experience in .NET and C#
- Experience overseeing development of java applications
- Experience with Webservices (SOAP, REST)
- Experience managing vendor applications and relationships
- Demonstrated understanding of project management principles tools and techniques including business case development, ROI analysis, planning and issues management
- SQL -write simple to moderate complexity SQL queries
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Problem solving skills, able to determine upcoming risks & issues and address them
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
Prior experience with mobile application development and CRM tools
- Experience level:
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information