The ServiceNow Developer/Implementation Specialist will lead in-house development and roll out of ServiceNow modules, applications, enhancements, and integrations. Candidate will have industry experience managing and end-to-end ServiceNow implementations from requirements gathering, through testing to final implementation. Candidate will serve as SME and technical adviser on the ServiceNow platform to guide and enable process owners and stakeholders to translate business requirements into feasible functional requirements. This person will ensure that assigned projects meet agreed upon cost, timelines, and deliverables.
location: Boston/Jersey City, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Key Responsibilities include:
- Conduct meetings with project sponsor, stakeholders, and project team.
- Create and maintain project management artifacts such as project scope, WBS, status reporting etc.
- Keep projects on time while meeting required deliverables for assigned projects.
- Maintain positive team atmosphere.
- Gather requirements using Agile/Scrum SDLC process within ServiceNow.
- Capture business requirements and translate to cost effective, sustainable technical solutions.
- Facilitate and support development and testing phases.
- Perform end to end implementations using ServiceNow Engagement Methodology.
- Ensure best practice adherence for core system setup, development, security, tuning and performance.
- Perform integration's as needed while maintaining data security.
- Coordinate release planning and implementations.
- Provide subject matter expertise, act as technical product advocate, design, develop and implement ITIL processes, ITSM, ITAM, Knowledge, Demand and Release Management modules within ServiceNow platform.
- Assist team with platform maintenance activities such as upgrades, license harvests, security hardening initiatives, and defect fixes.
- Provide our ServiceNow user community ad-hoc support with reporting, dashboards, navigation, and general platform inquiries.
- College diploma or university degree in Information Technology or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years hands on development and implementation experience with ServiceNow, including: ITIL processes, Flow Designer and Workflow Editor to configure workflows, developing complex catalog items, customizing Service Portal widgets and pages, and Service Portal components.
- Experience with database concepts and system management
- Minimum 8 years of technology development experience.
- Minimum 2 years' experience managing projects
- strong written communication, verbal communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, while meeting deadlines
- strong experience in project management.
- Extensive problem solving, analytical, and troubleshooting skills
- strong interpersonal, collaboration, and negotiation skills
- Positive attitude, self-starter with skills to lead working groups, propose alternative designs/ approaches to meet requirements while adhering to best practices, and create consensus
- Extensive experience with standard desktop tools, including Microsoft Office
- ITIL v4 Foundation or higher
- ServiceNow System Administrator
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist
- CSM Certification desirable
- PMP Certification
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information