Seeking a VoIP/Infrastructure engineer to join a team in the refresh of voice systems for a large healthcare system in the Northwest. Technical skills and team leadership skills are key as is this individual's ability to communicate effectively.
location: San Jose, California
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Advanced technical knowledge of network infrastructure hardware.
- Must have a detailed understanding of telecommunications infrastructure such as PRI/T1 circuits, voice gateways, ATAs, etc.
- Proven knowledge and practical application of VoIP CER requirements.
- Manage project deliverables on time.
- Understand, prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols.
- strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently, a self-starter and work well with a team.
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills.
- Expected to manage and communicate with clients and vendors directly.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information