Randstad Federal is seeking a Senior React Developer.
location: Arlington, Virginia
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Develop mission critical user interfaces.
- Support continuous improvement by staying up-to-date on front-end technology.
- Work collaboratively with a team in an Agile environment.
- Guide teams of developers (and non-developers) to the completion of successful projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 1-2 years of professional experience using React.
- Experience with Jest/Enzyme or equivalent tools.
- Expertise with Git.
- Experience working in an agile environment (Scrum preferred) as part of a cross-functional team.
- strong communication skills.
- Professional experience with Test Driven Development and performing code reviews.
- Knowledge of accessibility/UX best practices and Section 508 compliance, and/or WCAG 2.0 standards
- Willing to learn React Native
- Must be US Citizen and be able to obtain and maintain a DHS Suitability
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information