Randstad Federal is seeking a Senior Servicenow Developer.
location: HERNDON, Virginia
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8am to 4pm
The Senior ITSM ServiceNow Developer position requires the candidate to take the lead in identifying, refining, organizing, documenting, and implementing ITSM business processes for the Department of State. This individual will work in direct collaboration with the customer and other subject matter experts to develop and/or re-engineer processes.
- Provide application support for the configuration, customization, and administration of the ServiceNow ITSM Product Suite, including Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management, Service Request Management, and Service Portal.
- Perform code reviews to ensure that the quality bar meets coding standards, integration, extensibility, and security.
- Assist in maintaining detailed documentation of application design and code generation techniques.
- Develop enhancements for applications developed by the enterprise application development team.
- Deploys core functionality in an out-of-the-box ServiceNow ITSM system.
- Generates workflows and integrations with the latest ServiceNow technologies.
- Work with Business Analysts to understand client's needs, design and build solutions, and implement and unit test them. They also provide support and maintenance for the solutions they create.
- Generates Automated Test Framework (ATF) tests associated with code produced.
- Work as part of an agile scrum team, supporting story point estimation, managing stories through their lifecycle, and actively participating in agile ceremonies.
- Manage multiple tasks by prioritizing based on client need and ensure quality standards and work performance.
- Works as part of a team on client engagements.
- Quickly adapt to dynamic customer environment and adjust their processes.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, preferably in a related field
- Minimum of four (6) years progressively responsible experience in operations, business management, technology strategy, project management, analysis, and planning or policy development
- Extensive knowledge in ITIL and ITSM processes
- Demonstrated strength in problem-solving, process improvement, and change management.
- Experience configuring and administering ServiceNow
- strong interpersonal and team orientation skills in working with various levels of technical and business-oriented individuals
- Prior experience in a consulting environment, preferably within the public sector
- ServiceNow Certified Administrator certification
- ServiceNow Certified Implementer certification in ITSM
- ServiceNow IT Business Management/Project and Portfolio Management experience
- Must have active Secret clearance
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information