- The Level 3 Application Support team member will be part of a group that is responsible for the maintenance and support of firm applications.
- This function has broad knowledge of the business functions to resolve critical and strategic business technology challenges.
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 67 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- The team member is responsible for adherence to Service Level Agreements for Level 3 application support services as defined by client US IT Operations.
- This individual performs advanced troubleshooting at the application level.
- Using his/her domain knowledge and relevant expertise, he/she will identify the area of fault (code, environment, or configuration) and guide the appropriate team in constructing and implementing the fix.
- The specialist is individually responsible for delivering technical diagnosis and solution prescription within his/her specific technology expertise and assigned applications.
- At least 5 years of extensive knowledge and experience in development and/or application based troubleshooting.
- Demonstrated experience in application support with industry knowledge of ITIL service management principles.
- Extensive technical understanding that spans multiple platforms and application level expertise of a portfolio of applications with broad knowledge of the business strategic priorities, in order to resolve complex problems.
- Demonstrated development or technical application support skill sets with detailed technical experience with industry standard platforms such as Lotus Notes, .NET/IIS, Sharepoint, Java, Documentum, and others.
- Proven technical capabilities, analytical skills and application knowledge.
- Proven ability to diagnose and troubleshoot complex application problems and leverage tools and resources appropriately to identify solutions that may or may not be already documented.
- Ability to manage multiple conflicting deadlines and competing priorities.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships within the team and throughout the firm. Undergraduate Degree (e.g., BS, BA) or 5 years IT experience.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information