Randstad Technologies has an active need with one of our long-standing end customer, a leading Manufactoring company in the Dallas area. This will be a contract to hire opportunity. Our client is looking to add an experienced Java Developer resource to assist with increased bandwidth demand to develop and support current platform of applications.
location: GRAPEVINE, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $62.50 - 67.50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Passionate about software development and learning new disciplines to constantly hone your craft as a software developer while providing technical leadership.
- Support Cloud Native Applications.
- Create and maintain documentation for system designs, APIs, and configurations.
- Provide expedited operational support such as restarts, script executions, production monitoring.
- Work side-by-side with other talented engineers in a team-oriented, Agile software engineering environment.
- Participate in troubleshooting and correcting production issues.
- Work with Vendors/Partners in review/build/support Applications.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information