The client seeks to hire a Vice President for it's Information Security team in New York. This role is analytical and requires delivery of results as, both an individual contributor and through influence across the IT organization
location: Remote, Remote
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Strategy & Planning
- Collaborate with IT leadership to develop, implement and maintain IT Operating principles
- Actively participate in long- range strategy planning to identify and address complex business issues
- Builds and maintains successful stakeholder relationships with other IT and business leaders by developing a clear understanding of business needs, acting as a trusted advisor, and ensuring cost-effective delivery of IT services to meet those needs
- Support expansion and evolution of IT Operating Principles, including updated policies and procedures
- Assist efforts across the institution to improve data governance and organizational capacity to use data in decision-making
- Operate a formal governance mechanism to establish and monitor effective controls for the processes and functions performed by the IT department.
- Develop and track metrics for reporting on risk and progress against key initiatives within the IT department
- Supports periodic reviews by internal audit, compliance teams and other risk-related functions as required.
- Support research and creation of new processes and policies for the Information Security & IT, with a focus on data security & governance
- Fosters a culture of continuous improvement to improve quality, efficiency and standards across IT infrastructure and services
- Outstanding analytical, communication, conceptual thinking, project management, and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to effectively articulate the right message (verbal & written) to the right audience (between technical and non-technical folks & C-Suite to individual team members)
- strong presentation development and self editing skills
- Self-motivated teammate who brings energy, passion, and intellectual curiosity to the role
- Strategic, end to end business perspective with strong execution skills and attention to detail
- Quantitative and qualitative problem-solving skills to evaluate opportunities through the lens of objectivity, optionality, and clear considerations of multiple perspectives
- Consistent track record leading project/work activities, balancing multiple priorities
- Detailed understanding of IT service portfolio development and governance, including definition, design, and standard operating models
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 9 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.