Reporting to the Chief Game Designer, the Senior Game Designer will create, design, calculate, analyze and process game ideas which eventually translate into slot machines on the casino floor. This person will have advanced knowledge of gaming products as well as deep knowledge of competitors' and emerging industry products. Clearly document and communicate results utilizing written and verbal skills. Creative, forward-thinking, and thrives in fast-paced technology product development and highstress environment.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Accountable for the design of multiple games from concept to market (prototype); a leader in designing games including mathematics, creative look and feel; demonstrates competency in game design abilities.
- Utilizes advanced game design, mathematical, and creative skills to create multiple assigned games; focuses on the entire scope of game design elements
- Executes the full scope of game design activities that involve basic creative thinking, industry and competitive knowledge and technical skills
- Develops and analyzes game mathematical properties (i.e., pay tables) and the design of updates and changes to pay tables for assigned game applications.
- Utilize knowledge of customer and end user preferences, math probability theories, play design concepts for gaming machines, design tools and player preferences such as likes and dislikes.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information