We're hiring a Data Analytics Engineer!
You will work directly under the Corporate VP of CRM. You will be responsible for coordinating the design, development, implementation, maintenance, and support of data engineering solutions. You will use predictive models and applications that ensure the development of business and operations insights.
location: FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Data modeling -
- Develop optimization models & predictive models
- Develop re-activation and retention models
- Data engineering
- advanced analytics to drive incremental revenue
- reporting and visualization
- data anomaly detection and correction modeling
- identify performance metrics definition, algorithm development, and automation
- conversion of data into stories for internal and external consumption
- use data to solve complex business problems
- cross-team support for CRM and Database Marketing Teams
- 2+ years of experience using SQL
- 2+ years of experience using SAS
- SAS programming level 1 or higher certification
- Bachelor's degree in an Analytic field (Business, Marketing)
- 3 years of casino database experience, or the equivalent combination of education and experience in data analysis
- Knowledge of multiple systems that support business objectives preferred, specifically; CMP, LMS, Campaign management software, Microsoft Office Software, Excel, Word, and Access.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information