The position is for both a Systems Accountant/Functional Consultant to support the D365 Finance and Operation/Supply Chain system. The D365 Analyst is a specialist role and acts as an interface between the Finance team and IT department.
The pupose of the role is to analyze, specify, and validate the business needs of the finance stakeholders to improve the finance system. This includes gathering and compiling user requirements to understand the technology solutions they need. Job duties include reviewing policies, identifying risks, making systems more efficient, creating training materials for new employees, and streamlining financial processes using financial technology. They will also apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help the business make good technology decisions.
The Functional Consultant role is to utilize best practices and methodologies to design, configure, implement, support, and maintain the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations and Supply Chain system. Duties may include business requirements gathering, design/configuration, testing, quality assurance, training, security administration, and support. Troubleshooting system issues, problem identification and resolution is key.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Strategy & Planning:
- Review financial systems performance and identifying financial system issues
- Design and implement internal system controls (preventative and detective) to provide quality assurance over financial data
- Review and maintain all financial systems policies and procedures
- Collaborate with project sponsors to determine project scope and vision
- Conduct interviews to gather user requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods
- Identify and establish scope and parameters of requirements analysis on a project-by-project basis to define project impact, outcome criteria, and metrics
- Research, review, and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements-gathering processes and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes
- Work with stakeholders and project team to prioritize collected requirements, keeping projects on schedule, and recommending needed action to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for all levels of the business (including technical and business audiences)
- Troubleshoot and fix finance related system issues by working closely with accounting users. Must have a thorough understanding of both Accounting and D365.
- Work with the relevant stakeholders and end users to take ownership of support incidents and their resolution. Must have excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Become a Product Specialist, learning the functionality 'inside and out'
- Train and support finance team members in the use of financial systems and procedures. Perform end user training in one on one, webinar, and classroom style settings
- Assist with data import and export, including data conversion. Familiarity with tools in D365 to accomplish these tasks and assist users in verifying data
- Clear understanding of integrations with other systems or previous experience with integrations
- Must possess skills working with business intelligence software such as Power BI and Microsoft Excel
- Work with team members and independently to configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Finance & Operations/Supply Chain) and key third-party products. This work would include system and security configuration, workflows as well as report writing
- Expert level of understanding business process in D365.
- Provide feedback to the product team for improvements including gap analysis from requirements gathered to solution proposed
- Managing financial system upgrades with the IT department and working with the D365 team to design delivery schedules of systems development.
- Completes project documentation such as: Functional Requirements Document, User Acceptance Test Scenarios, and End User Training Documentation/Quick Reference Guides
- Documentation creating Process Flow Diagrams, Functional Design Documents, Business Requirement Documents, and gap analysis
- Experience with Microsoft DevOps and the agile process.
- Participates in all tasks relating to feature testing, solution testing, and user acceptance testing, driving test planning and execution, including RSTAT
- Obtain and maintain Microsoft Dynamics 365 certifications, as applicable
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information