Security Analyst needed for contract role with Randstad Technologies client in Redmond, WA.
We are looking for an experienced Security Analyst to join our team.? In this role, you will support a game studio as part of the Security team. If you are eager to strengthen your capabilities in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, this is the job for you!
Location Requirement: Open to remote contractors outside of the PNW.
Minimum Qualifications & Skills
- Experience in vulnerability management processes and tools such as Rapid7 InsightVM, Tenable Nessus, Qualis, MDE, etc.
- Experience with endpoint protection processes and tools such as McAfee, Symantec, MDE
- Familiarity with security and risk assessments
- Knowledge of common application architectures
- Knowledge of risk assessment methodologies such as FAIR, OCTAVE, NIST RMF
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; detail-oriented, problem solver with strong initiative
- Knowledge of software asset management desired
- Scripting experience required such as PowerShell
- IT Security Certification such as CISSP, GIAC, or GSEC
location: Redmond, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 45 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Manage security endpoint protection tools and optimize configuration.
- Analyze endpoint protection alerts and vulnerabilities and ensure remediation is complete.
- Analyze potential security incidents and determine next steps to include mitigation.
- Work with various teams on security initiatives.
- Develop and implement plans to apply patches, hot fixes, and other critical updates and conduct audits to ensure compliance.
- Conduct internal and external security assessments and provide guidance to address security gaps.
- Build and automate the software approval process by conducting software reviews, providing recommendations on its usage, and auditing software inventory.
- Analyze security policies and procedures to determine weakness in infrastructure and security controls.
- Maintain current knowledge of tools and best-practices in cyber security.
- Collaborate with other teams and stakeholders to provide feedback on detection gaps and features to improve security posture
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information