Great local company with a tremendous culture. They are based here in St. Louis located about 20 minutes west of downtown are looking to add another a permanent Software Developer to their growing team.
The right candidate will need:
- 2-5 years development experience
- Basic understanding of Power Shell or DOS or other programming languages
- Basic programming concepts and techniques
- strong oral and communication skills
- Ability to work well within a team
location: Saint Louis, Missouri
job type: Permanent
salary: $115,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Support manual and automated QA operations involving user, unit, performance, load, and system testing scenarios and tools.
- Experience in Microsoft access
- Develop scripts, define forms, and process workflow definitions, involving software that supports content management, business process automation, workflow, records management, document imaging and webform operations.
- Support and perform report creation.
- Facilitate problem analysis in the capacity of providing production support to the systems one works with.
- Work and interact closely with other developers, designers, business and systems analysts and users.
- Work with business partners to ensure properly defined and communicated project requests. Support them in the development of their business requirements and business cases.
- Gather application requirements and translate the requirements into implementation operations involving the technologies one is work with.
- Attend and contribute to development meetings. Other duties may be assigned to meet the business needs.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information