Great local company with a tremendous culture. This is a company that is based here in St. Louis located about 20 minutes west of downtown. They are looking to add another permanent Busines Analyst to their local growing team.
This candidate will need:
- 3-5 years experience as a Business Analyst
- Will have an understanding of Dev Ops methodologies
- Need to work well within a team environment
- Will have experience in Confluence, and a background in SQL
location: Saint Louis, Missouri
job type: Permanent
salary: $105,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Engage stakeholders to gather software requirements/business rules and ensure alignment with development team.
- Capture business needs and requirement through collaborative end-user discussions.
- Documents business requirements using interviews, workshops, and/or existing system documentation or procedures to effectively capture business requirements.
- Translate stakeholder requirements into tangible deliverables such as use cases, user stories, workflow/process diagrams.
- Draft and maintain business requirements and align them with functional and technical requirements.
- Develops user acceptance test (UAT) plans and test scenarios and manages the execution of UAT
- Manages issues and reports status to assigned Scrum Master / Project Manager.
- Makes recommendations on applications for scalability, improved efficiencies, and risk mitigation.
- Uses professional knowledge, judgment, and analysis in making decisions or recommending a course of action that resolves a business need.
- Creates and maintains technical documentation for assigned applications.
- Participate in the development life cycle and communicate progress to stakeholders, addressingquestions, concerns, and/or complaints throughout the project and act as a liaison between team and end-users.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information