This position is the entry into the Solutions Consultant career path. Solution Consultants interface with customers (internal and external) and assist or provide understanding, analysis, and resolution of technical, business and customer problems.
Responsible for understanding and supporting company products and solutions. Will use tools and software to build and demonstrate solutions to current and potential customers. Responsible for resolving requests for assistance and support via phone and/or email as well as documenting problems and resolutions in detail.
1-2 years Technical Customer Service, Technical Support or equivalent customer facing experience, Proficiency with software programming/scripting languages
- >1 year experience in health benefits, software, technical support preferred
location: McKinney, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Support end users of company software and services.
- Respond to email and phone requests within a prescribed timeframe.
- Assess and triage requests for action based upon established priority criteria.
- Maintain security and confidentiality of all client data per company policy and HIPAA requirements.
- Provide support and assist internal as well as external teams.
- Effectively communicate technical issues and problems to non-technical persons.
- Research and document system flaws and errors.
- Balance competing priorities and manage ambiguity.
- Diagnose and solve technical and business problems.
- Provide information and report on issues and project status.
- Maintain knowledge and competence on skills developed for the job.
- Complete technical tasks using appropriate technical knowledge to ensure timely and accurate deliverables
- Provides guidance to clients or service partners on strategies and solutions.
- Communicate effectively and collaboratively with internal teams to obtain necessary information for effective solutions
- Ensure customers utilize the system optimally through ongoing training and coaching of best practices and technologies
- Consistently and accurately support high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information