We are looking for a Epic RTE Analyst for a remote, 3 month + contract role.
- Must be certified and have recent RTE exeperience.
- Must be able to undrestand navigator and how it works with RTE
- Able to self manage in a remote environment while still collaborating with the team
- Ability to travel onsite the first week of assignment for onboarding/ training/ and to meet the team.
- Proven experience working in a fast paced environment
location: SAN ANTONIO, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 85 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
· Need assistance with building and testing out plan mapping (creating data pulls, searches, and translation tables)
· Need assistance with updating verification duration table and RTE batch jobs.
· Need assistance updating benefit filing.
· Need assistance creating incoming setting records
· Need assistance updating default network level for financial class/payer/plan levels.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information