This company is looking for a candidate that has worked with business teams to understand requirements and help to translate them into actionable IT tasks. This person needs to have knowledge of and experience with reporting packages and databases, such as Tableau, SQL, and SnowFlake. This person should be adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 80 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Act as a liaison among technical development, business users and vendors.
- Contributing to overall system design.
- Evaluate current processes and procedures to ensure relevance and accuracy. Make recommendations for changes and keep documentation current.
- Work with business to understand requirements and help to translate them into actionable IT tasks.
- Acts as a subject matter expert on Regulatory and Compliance Functions.
- Building critical working relationships with the business and users.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information