Our direct client is looking to add a Junior Level Business Analyst to their team. This role will be focused on gathering requirements, implementing systems and system changes, and providing warranty support for systems including a transportation management system (TMS). Candidates with experience in BlueYonder or Mcleod will be given top priority! This role is 100% remote.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $28 - 32 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
Gather requirements, implement systems and system changes, and provide warranty support for systems including a transportation management system (TMS).
- Gather and document technical and non-technical requirements from business members at all levels
- Track and report on progress of tasks and projects assigned
- Perform system configurations
- Document and conduct Unit testing
- Support QA and UAT testing
- Provide warranty support of new implementations
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information