The person will be focusing on executing end-to-end programs designed to improve Digital Pharmacy offerings. It is an excellent opportunity for someone who is customer obsessed, action biased, and driven to provide a top-of-the-line digital customer experience to our patients.
- An ambitious and highly organized project manager who is passionate about delivering complex digital products (schedule, cost, scope, and team management).
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Proactive problem solver who isn't afraid to dive in and get your hands dirty.
- Ability to distill complex information into concise, impactful communications to both internal and external customers/stakeholders
location: Deerfield, Illinois
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
The main function of an IT project/program manager is to plan, direct, or coordinate activities in such fields as electronic data processing, information systems, systems analysis, and computer programming.
* Review project plans to plan and coordinate project activity.
* Manage backup, security and user help system.
* Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess computing needs and system requirements.
* Meet with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others, to solicit cooperation and resolve problems.
* Provide users with technical support for computer problems.
* Recruit, hire, train and supervise staff, or participate in staffing decisions.
* Evaluate data processing proposals to assess project feasibility and requirements.
* Develop and interpret organizational goals, policies, and procedures.
* Develop computer information resources, providing for data security and control, strategic computing, and disaster recovery.
* Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
* strong leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
* strong knowledge of circuit boards, processors, electronic equipment and computer hardware and software.
* strong knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
* strong knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
* strong knowledge of computer software, such as Visual Basic, Java, SQL, etc.
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information