As a Cloud Security Architect, will work as an integral member of the Cloud Architecture team. Will be working with dynamic and innovative architects and engineers to drive alignment on cloud technologies and best practices to build resilient systems to accelerate business units' cloud journey.
Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Cloud Security Architect to work in Westlake, TX!
location: WEST LAKE, Texas
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- 10+ years of experience in developing, architecting large distributed systems and applications with modern technology and architecture patterns
- 3+ years of AWS and/or Azure experience
- Experience in all aspects of cloud computing (infrastructure, storage, platforms, and data)
- Authority in infrastructure topology resiliency patterns and observability, and SRE practices.
- Deep understanding of chaos and performance testing in practice
- Experience with containerization strategies and serverless application architectures
- AWS and/or Azure certification is a plus
- strong networking and collaboration skills to build and work across enterprise and within business unit with technical leads, product managers and architects.
- Critical problem solving and sophisticated troubleshooting skills to drive resolution to technical issues.
- strong presentation skills: written and verbal communication including the ability to influence and negotiate resolution of issues and conflicts.
- Perform architecture reviews and make decisions over technical designs, standards, and strategies related to resilient architecture, and testing strategies
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.