Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view and apply to any of our open roles.
location: Chandler, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $50.31 - 55.31 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Information and Cyber Security Group is seeking a Senior Information Security Engineer / application pentester to support application security for client. In this role, you will perform web application pentesting using automated tools and your manual skills to identify vulnerabilities. You will work with software development partners to help with mitigation and remediation validation. Good communication and partnership with the business, the various security teams and technology partners is paramount this role. As a senior pentester, you will also act as an application security SME for the development teams.
Lead or participate in computer security incident response activities for moderately complex events. Conduct technical investigation of security related incidents and post incident digital forensics to identify causes and recommend future mitigation strategies. Provide security consulting on medium projects for internal clients to ensure conformity with corporate information, security policy, and standards. Design, document, test, maintain, and provide issue resolution recommendations for moderately complex security solutions related to networking, cryptography, cloud, authentication and directory services, email, internet, applications, and endpoint security. Review and correlate security logs. Utilize subject matter knowledge in industry leading security solutions and best practices to implement one or more components of information security such as availability, integrity, confidentiality, risk management, threat identification, modeling, monitoring, incident response, access management, and business continuity. Identify security vulnerabilities and issues, perform risk assessments, and evaluate remediation alternatives. Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
Required Qualifications: 4+ years of Information Security Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education. Hands on experience with Web and Mobile application penetration testing (3+ years)
Desired qualifications: Experience with thick client security testing, mainframe and/or API, webservices
The Senior Information Security Engineer /web app pentester will:
- Conduct penetration testing / dynamic application security testing using both manual and automated testing tools.
- Build attack model
- Ensure that automated tests are completed successfully
- Configure tools as required to be successful in evaluating applications
- Validate all defects identified through testing
- Triage & Disposition results and enforce time to fix guidance
- Verify/validate defect fixes
- Provide application security consulting SME support to developers
- Assist developers with understanding of security defects and risk
- Assist in defining acceptable solution to fix defects
- Clearly document and Communicate Security risk to the business
- Develop and review malicious use cases/threat models
- Maintain a broad understanding of security technologies and products
- Actively participate on improving the security culture and education throughout the organization
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information