Our client in Houston, Texas is looking for a 100% remote candidate for a Dynamics 365 PowerApps Developer. The ideal candidate must be professional and integrate well into corporate culture.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience developing Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations (F&O) customizations using X++.
- A minimum of 2 years of developing Dataverse Power Apps.
- A minimum of 2 years of .Net and SQL data query development.
- A minimum of 2 years of data models and relational database.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience using Agile and continuous deployment in Azure DevOps.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in developing integrations between D365 F&O and Dataverse.
- Demonstrated computer skills including a working knowledge of MS Office products, including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to collaborate with Product Owners, Business Analysts, Customers, and other team members.
- Ability to gather business requirements and develop applications independently.
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Life, Short-Term, and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- PTO Leave
- New Home Discount
- Family College Fund
location: HOUSTON, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Utilize independent judgment and Agile/SCRUM methodology to develop business-class solutions in X++ and Power Platform for Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Management (F&SCM)
- Develop, analyze and apply model-Driven Apps, Automations, and Customizations, including entity and form creation, workflow, process automation, report, dashboard, and system configuration
- Lead solution development and support efforts in collaboration with several IT groups
- Develop and maintain solution documentation
- Successfully manage End User Communication and Training
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information