We have over a decade of experience providing talent with clearance and workforce solutions that drive bottom-line value for federal agencies and the organizations that serve them. Learn more about what we do, meet our experienced team and get an inside look at the strategic partnerships that set us apart.
Let's talk about the role.
Location: Melbourne, FL
Remote Capabilities: None
Clearance Required: Public Trust
Job Summary: Our Client is searching for a senior technical professional to join the Data Center Operational Support Services team as a Systems Administrator. Responsibilities for this position inlcude supporting a Windows Domain, vulnerability and compliance remediation, physical and virtual Windows OS server support, and application support. This position will also require the management of data center infrastructure such as, enterprise storage, fiber channel switches, and VMware vSphere.
location: Melbourne, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $54 - 59 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Support and maintenance of Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services, Group Policy, DHCP, Site and Services, Users and Computers.
- Ensure quarterly vulnerability mitigation and annual Center for Internet Secuirty (CIS) benchmark compliance baseline updates utilizing WSUS and Group Policy.
- Manage a virtual infrastructure on VMware ESXi with vCenter.
- Experience supporting NetApp storage and Fiber Channel switching infrastructure (Brocade).
- Support Virtual Machine and physical server deployments and troubleshooting.
- Install and upgrade applications using Microsoft System Cener Configuration Manager (SCCM).
- Support PowerShell scripting and the automation of repetitive tasks.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information