Our client in Houston, Texas is looking for a 100% remote candidate for an IT Business Analyst with the preferred location to be in Houston, Texas. The ideal candidate must be professional and integrate well into corporate culture.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working in an agile delivery framework.
- Agile/SCRUM certification preferred.
- Experience working with Azure DevOps or similar tools preferred.
- Experience working in agile delivery models preferred.
- Digital experience preferred.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365, Power BI, and Power Apps experience preferred.
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Life, Short-Term, and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- PTO Leave
- New Home Discount
- Family College Fund
location: HOUSTON, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Partner with Product Management to execute with the product roadmap by working with cross-functional teams to capture business requirements and create supporting artifacts.
- Provide business analyst support for large transformational projects through activities such as requirements workshops, process mapping exercises, and gap analysis.
- Lead grooming and clarification sessions to provide engineering, QA, and UAT teams with detailed requirements to develop and test against.
- Trace requirements through the delivery lifecycle from definition to release.
- Partner with User Acceptance Testers to ensure the delivered product meets the business objectives and launch criteria.
- Experience level:
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information