We have over a decade of experience providing talent with clearance and workforce solutions that drive bottom-line value for federal agencies and the organizations that serve them. Learn more about what we do, meet our experienced team and get an inside look at the strategic partnerships that set us apart.
Let's talk about the role.
Location: Melbourne, FL
Remote Capabilities: None
Clearance Required: Public Trust
Job Summary: Our Client is looking someone who will be responsible for the design, installation, configuration and maintainance the data center environment (UNIX-based systems) in accordance with established standards, policies, procedures and configuration guidelines. Working closely with teammates, external consultants, and the participating businesses, this individual will develop, deploy, and maintain architecture solutions for projects. Documenting benefits and risks, implementation sequencing, technical design efforts, and facilitate technical change management during implementation.
location: Melbourne, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $82 - 85 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Configure and maintain several NetApp AFF/FAS controllers with Fibre Channel SAN
- Monitor and maintain a virtualized VMware environment spanning several datacenters and remote sites
- System design, provisioning, and troubleshooting of RedHat Enterprise Linux systems.
- Support and maintenance of 389 Directory Server \ UNIX based LDAP.
- Build out and maintain the physical datacenters to include server racks, cooling, power, and cabling.
- Supervise patching / upgrades to maintain security posture and CIS compliance.
- Work with adjacent engineering teams and internal/external customers to translate requirements and objectives into final product designs.
- Resolve problems using internal and external groups, as needed, to correct trouble within the environment.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 9 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information