We are seeking an experinced Recruiter, Talent Aquisition Specialist or Staffing Consultant to work for a Fortune 500 Energy Company. This position supports the college recruiting function and drives the recruiting for various development and apprentice programs. You would be involved in program development, execution and relationship management. This is a hybrid position based in Berlin, CT OR Westwood, MA.
If you are intrested, please review the information below and apply today!
location: Westwood, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 40 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Support the College Recruiting efforts to recruit top talent for Intern & Coop positions, Leadership and Engineering Development Programs and other Workforce Development programs.
- Build relationships with select colleges and universities and coordinate career fairs and events. Market the programs by being creative and innovative.
- Recruit for various Apprentice programs. Develop relationships with schools, external resources, students and management.
- Market the programs through various social media channels.
- Presentations to groups, schools and events to attract candidates to program.
- Facilitate evaluation and interview process. Process background investigations and negotiate and extend offers.
- Supports the operational aspects of the recruiting cycle including resume management, logistics, reporting, tracking, analytics, etc.
- In a fast paced environment, work with team to coordinate interview schedules and arrange travel.
- Ensures adherence to all statutory federal, state and local regulations during the employment process.
- Work on a variety of special projects in Staffing and HR.
- Minimum of 1 year related college recruiting experience
- Must enjoy presenting to small and large groups.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- strong project management and execution skills.
- Ability to manage time effectively and execute work autonomously. Must collaborate with the team.
- Driven, engaged, creative and innovative.
- Excellent attention to detail and follow up.
- strong analytical mindset.
- PowerPoint and Excel experience strongly preferred.
- Experience level:
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information