This is an environment unlike anything in the high-tech world and the secret of our client's worldwide success is its culture. The value that it places on its employees is well documented in articles from a variety of publishers including Bloomberg and Forbes. Our client's employees and members come FIRST. The company is well known for its generosity and community service and has won many awards for its philanthropy. They also join with their employees to take an active role in volunteering by sponsoring many opportunities to help others. In 2018, they contributed over $39 million to organizations such as United Way and Children's Miracle Network Hospitals.
Our client's IT is responsible for the technical future of its wholesale department, the second largest retailer in the world with wholesale operations in twelve countries. Despite its size and explosive international expansion, they continue to provide a family, employee centric atmosphere in which their employees thrive and succeed. As proof, the company consistently ranks in the top five of Forbes "America's Best Employers".
location: ISSAQUAH, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 80 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- This is a fantastic opportunity to work and collaborate closely with software engineering, operations teams
- As a senior developer you are responsible for ensuring products and services are highly available, reliable, secure and scalable. The ideal candidates are fluent in software and systems engineering to build and run large-scale, fault-tolerant systems.
- Responsible for design and development of complex next generation Java-based external and in-house travel booking applications.
- Drive improvements to processes and design enhancements to automation to continuously improve production environments.
- Interface with other Dev, QA, OPS teams to identify root cause analysis and Identify performance issues and optimize solutions to prevent future degradations and outages.
- Efficiently work within the defined development processes and SDLC.
- Take part in the design discussions and update data models.
- Make changes to the framework files on a need-basis.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information