Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view and apply to any of our open roles.
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
Randstad Engineering Solutions is looking for qualified electrical engineers to join our electronic design team. We are looking for engineers with a background in embedded complex hardware design.
The engineer will be part of a large team working to develop an aircraft engine. A successful candidate for this role would be someone with a background in electrical engineering with experience in requirements authoring for simple electrical components.
You will be expected to:
- Author requirements for simple electrical components (such as sensors, thermocouples, solenoids, etc.)
- Provide oversight of requirements review
- Participate in the overall system integration, and ensure that the components are in compliant with the requirements. For example: Analyze a monopole schematic to ensure it is compliant with requirements and compatible with the ECU.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information