This position is for a Senior ServiceNow Developer to join the Enterprise Tools team. This individual initially will develop solutions within various ServiceNow application suites. The initial focus will be on HR and ITSM, and will facilitate the design, development, and support of system integrations between ServiceNow and other internal systems and cloud-based application platforms. There will be additional opportunities and responsibilities for a successful candidate working on other enterprise applications as well. Feel free to reach out to me if you're interested- email@example.com
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $90 - 95 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Design and develop solutions for the ServiceNow platform, ranging from current feature enhancements and bug fixes to full application suite deployment.
- Provide, strategic and tactical support to organizational stakeholders and end-users of ServiceNow and other enterprise application products.
- Analyze, prioritize, triage, and resolve Support tickets and requests.
- Work with internal IT teams to design, develop and/or facilitate infrastructure automation.
- Carry out agile sprint-defined development tasks to support release cycles, including execution of development, unit testing, functional testing, and overall peer review of team member work.
- Build and maintain documentation
- A BS in Computer Science or in any related field.
- 6+ years of professional programming or infrastructure engineering experience.
- A strong understanding of ITIL and experience with configuration management database setup / support and workflow management.
- Development experience with HRSD and ITSM ServiceNow application suites.
- API and RESTful web services development experience leveraging JSON, XML, YAML.
- A willingness to learn and support additional platform features and applications as necessary.
Preferred skills (nice to have):
- Experience with designing, developing, and configuring ServiceNow UX features such as Service Portal widgets and workspaces
- Familiarity with ITOM and Hardware/Software Asset Management ServiceNow application suites
- Demonstrated an ability to configure Performance Analytics solutions
- Automated Testing Framework configuration and deployment experience
- Non-JS Scripting Language fluency (Python, Ruby, Perl, PowerShell, Bash, etc.)
- Deployed and supported solutions based on common IT Automation tools (Ansible, Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, etc.)
- Industry certifications related to ServiceNow, Atlassian application administration, Ansible, Jenkins, Puppet, Ruby or any other related technology
- Experience supporting business requirements and developing processes using Lean Architecture and Agile methodologies
- Experience administering Atlassian applications such as Jira and Confluence
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information