Come join our dynamic and growing team of Systems Engineers and Administrators who thrive on change. You will be challenged with a wide variety of systems to manage, analyze, upgrade, deploy, migrate, install, configure, and troubleshoot. No two days will be the same. Our strong culture of teamwork is what sets up apart. The Systems Team uses our combined talents to handle any challenge that comes our way. As a member of the team will have the opportunity to grow your skills and display your talents. We are currently seeking an experienced Systems Engineer.
- Five or more years of progressive experience in professional information technology position(s) is required.
- Experience with Microsoft Servers, Microsoft Office, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Remote Desktop, Active Directory management, and VMware administration are required. An advanced level skillset is preferred.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) and VMware Certified Professional preferred.
location: Maryland Heights, Missouri
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Windows server installation, configuration, troubleshooting, migration, and administration.
- Management of Active Directory, Sites and Services, Domains and Trusts, Group Policy, and more in a multi domain environment.
- Utilize vCenter to manage VMs and ESXi hosts.
- Provide level 3 support for end users to resolve reported problems.
- Manage Microsoft services such as DNS, DHCP, and DFSR.
- Troubleshoot and manage our complex Remote Desktop environments.
- Administer and configure Microsoft SQL clustered databases.
- Deploy applications and manage PC imaging with Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager.
- Utilize PowerShell to automate systems administration tasks when possible.
- Backup and restore systems with Veeam.
- Monitor alerts and resolve problems reported by automated systems.
- Work with on-premises and external SSL certificates.
- Support a variety of third-party applications.
- Coach your fellow team members on your areas of expertise.
- Communicate upcoming changes and project statuses verbally and through written means to both technical and non-technical staff.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information